Friday, August 30, 2013

Recommendation for travel activity

If you're looking for something to occupy your child on that long road trip or plane ride, I highly recommend Roger Priddy's 1000 Sticker book. We're actually on our second copy of the book for my 22-month old. The stickers *are* somewhat small, but there are a lot of them and there are color-coded pages and numbers "cut outs" so the kids can match the stickers to the "cut outs". I also like that the sticker pages are coded by category, for example, the alphabet, numbers, colors, different kinds of animals, etc. The price -- around $8.50 -- is also great considering the entertainment value. The first time I gave the book to my kid, she spent a good 45 minutes sticking stickers all over herself. It's only with this second time around that she realizes there are additional activity pages and with my help, she's able to place the stickers in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment