Thursday, January 3, 2013

About me

I'm a stay-at-home mom of a lively toddler who, to date, has three stamps in her passport and has flown on 19 different flight segments, not to mention has also traveled by taxi, bus, boat, and car. I started this blog because traveling with a baby was daunting to me, even though I had been a frequent traveler prior to baby. Still, traveling has been such a huge part of our life that we didn't necessarily feel like we could slow down. So we made some adjustments, experimented here and there, hit friends up for advice, and now we have circled the globe with baby and have learned a lot from our experiences. We learned what techniques work for us, what doesn't, what products are worthwhile and which ones aren't, and more importantly, we learned that becoming parents doesn't mean staying home. There's a whole lot of world out there and we can't wait to share it with our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment